Search Local, Shop Local, Buy Local
The Southwest Business Network
The Southwest Business Network is the full service marketing company for small business owners who want to take advantage of today's marketing frenzy. By combining digital marketing strategies with traditional marketing efforts, we give our clients a more realistic, results-oriented approach to marketing small business.
With thousands of marketing messages all around us, it's more important than ever to stand out amongst the competition. We show our clients what's working, what's not, and help guide them to new heights! Not only do we help our clients drive customers to their small businesses, we keep their customers coming back!
We can develop websites, we'll create inspiring videos, and we'll build exciting marketing campaigns for your company, no matter the size. Fill out the Form below so we can discuss how to get started on a marketing strategy to win customers!
FREE OFFER FOR CHICAGO AREA BUSINESSES!
Have your business highlighted with a 30-second video commercial. For a limited time, you can have a special video, custom-made for YOUR business, for you to post on your website, social media, or promotions. We'll come out and shoot the video for you! Book your appointment today!
It's not all Digital
Especially for the brick-and-mortar stores!
Many small businesses rely heavily on word-of-mouth, street traffic, and signage. So, it's important for marketing agencies to look beyond the digital aspect of marketing and also concentrate on traditional marketing, too.
The Southwest Business Network has years of experience with retail, restaurant, and kiosk-type business. We understand that a true marketing mix combines both digital and traditional strategies.
Let's discuss how to bring your current marketing efforts into a more robust campaign!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does my business need a website?
Every business needs a website. It's mandatory. Not only are websites used to verify information for state and local entities (government, IRS, banks, etc.), websites are powerful marketing tools. Consumers look for your website when they want basic information, they want directions to your office/store, or they want to purchase your goods/services.
What happens when I don't have a website?
Customers won't be able to find you. Your competitors (with websites) will be found before you. Your competitors will be able to place ads to attract your customer. Your competitor will be seen as the "expert" in the industry. Your competitor will receive internet activity instead of you. Your business will become less and less relevant.
How can I use my website to make more money?
Once you have a professional-looking website, your business can instantly become a major competitor in its industry.
Some of the advantages to having a website:
- Your website can sell its products and services directly to the public.
- Your business will be able to capture customer data to grow its customer list.
- Your website can be listed on various phone apps to help drive customers directly to your doors.
- With one click, your website will be able to connect you (and your customers) to other related businesses and organizations.
- Your website will also help your business to generate activity on social media which will help solidify your company's digital presence.
- When reading reviews, your website visitors will click onto your website to make the decision to buy from you.
Does my business need video?
Yes. Why does your business need video? Because your customers WANT it! Here are some interesting facts about video and your customers:
- Embedding video onto your website can increase conversions more than 80%.
- 66% of consumers prefer to watching a video than reading about a brand.
- 84% of consumers say that they've been convinced to buy a product/service by watching a brand's video.
- Over 50% of marketers are now using LIVE video to sell their products online.